- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology - Northcentral University
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Bowling Green State University
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Bowling Green State University
- Licensed Clinical Counselor Supervisor
- Licensed Elementary Teacher
- Licensed Guidance Counselor
- American Association of Christian Counselors
Publications or Presentations:
- Chase-Brennan, K.B. (2013) Aspects of spirituality as moderators on the relationship between trauma exposure and trauma symptoms.
Why did you enter the teaching profession?
My lifelong dream has been to become a college professor. I love learning and the experience of seeing students learning, making connections, and getting excited about what they are learning.
What do you like most about your field?
I like that the field of psychology overlaps into so many vocations and disciplines.
I am fascinated by Amish and Mennonite customs and culture as I am a descendant of a Pennsylvania Dutch great-great-grandmother, so I like to read Amish fiction and visit Amish country.