- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) - Walden University
- Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership - The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Ohio Wesleyan University
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Two-Year College English Association
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- Ohio Hotel and Lodging Association
Publications or Presentations:
- Ghosts and Legends of Lake Erie's Northcoast
- Jessica F. Woods: Attorney of Record
- Vantage Vocabulary study
Why did you enter the teaching profession?
I am passionate about teaching, communicating knowledge, and preserving scholarship.
What I enjoy most about working at Terra State:
Terra State is a small college with friendly people: administrators, instructors, staff, and students.
Vocabulary is my professional fun. Ice cream and candy are my favorite snacks. I eat a cookie everyday at 3 p.m.