- Master of Business Administration - Bowling Green State University
- Bachelor of Science in Learning Design and Technologies - Bowling Green State University
- Associate of Science in Coloring of Plastics - Terra State Community College
- Green Belt Lean 6 Sigma Certification
- Member of the Society of Plastics Engineers
What I enjoy most about working at Terra State:
Sharing knowledge and insights from my education and experience. Mentoring and being mentored has always been my favorite part of the job.
I graduated last in my class from high school and only later found my love for learning. I enjoy plaing ultimate frisbee with groups locally and around the country while I travel for work. I ran for mayor of Pemberville during the last election (2019). I was the runner-up and now find myself serving on Village Council.