- Master of Business Administration in Sports Management - Tiffin University
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Nutritional Coach, and Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist
- Nationally licensed Tai Chi Easy Leader and Zumba Instructor
- Nationally certified to instruct: Yoga, Pilates, Self Defense Levels I and II, Kettlebell, and Cycling
- Lion's Club International
- Sandusky County Chamber of Commerce
Publications or Presentations:
Why did you enter the teaching profession?
I believe teaching is one of my God-given gifts. I love to make a difference in people's lives by example and by educating them.
What do you like most about your field?
I love to watch people make changes in their lives for the better.
Many years ago, I was over 80 lbs. heavier and I didn't exercise AT ALL! Oh, how things can change!