Terra State has proudly served northwest Ohio as a leading educational institution for 50 years. We are accredited, state supported, and provide our community members educational experiences that are both accessible and affordable.
We pride ourselves in helping students reach their goals while staying true to the
community college mission of providing open access to higher education.
Classes for All Learners
Whether you want to take a single course or earn your associate degree, Terra State wants to help you create your future!
In compliance with the Higher Education Act, Terra State Community College is pleased to provide the following links to information about student outcomes as well as enrollment fast facts.
- 3-year success measures from Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE)
- Degrees/Certificates awarded 2007-2016 from ODHE
- Headcount enrollment fall 2007 to fall 2016 from ODHE
- Retention fall 2009 to fall 2014 cohorts from ODHE
- Terra State student outcomes data tables
- Employment outcomes data (ODHE)