Terra State wants to help you get jump on your future! As an Ohio resident, students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate in the College Credit Plus (CCP) program at no cost to their families. This amazing opportunity helps offset the cost of higher education and allows young adults the chance to get ahead before turning 18.
Updated Enrollment Process for Summer and Fall 2020 CCP Students
Students for the 20-21 school year are eligible to participate if they have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher. These policy changes were made by the State of Ohio due to COVID-19. Determining what courses a student may take will be based on their completed high school coursework and discussed during an advising appointment with your CCP advisor.
Enrollment Process for new students:
- Complete online application found at apply.terra.edu
- Submit Terra State School Consent form, signed by student and parent only, along with unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com
- Students with a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher are exempt from placement testing. The student’s high school transcript will be used for placement instead.
- Once you have received a confirmation email your documents have been received go to terraccp.youcanbook.me to schedule a virtual appointment
- Select “No Preference” to be matched with the CCP advisor with earliest availability
Returning CCP students:
- All students need to submit a School Consent form annually. Submit the School Consent form, signed by student and parent, along with unofficial high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a virtual appointment at terraccp.youcanbook.me
Select “No Preference” to be matched with the CCP advisor with earliest availability
Please check your Terra State email account for more updates as they become available.
Deadlines for CCP paperwork may change due to these events. Please know we are working with our school partners to ensure this does not impact your ability to participate in CCP for the 2020-2021 school year. Be sure to communicate with your school counselor, turn in the Letter of Intent to participate and complete your School Consent Form.
College Credit Plus Applications