Terra State wants to help you get jump on your future! As an Ohio resident, students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate in the College Credit Plus (CCP) program at no cost to their families. This amazing opportunity helps offset the cost of higher education and allows young adults the chance to get ahead before turning 18.
Updated Enrollment Process for CCP Students
The deadline for fall applications has been extended. Follow the process below and submit your application today!
Students for the 20-21 school year are eligible to participate if they have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher. These policy changes were made by the State of Ohio due to COVID-19. Determining what courses a student may take will be based on their completed high school coursework and discussed during an advising appointment with your CCP advisor.
Students entering grades 7-9, or those without a high school GPA, must complete placement testing to determine CCP eligibility. To schedule a remote test, contact the Academic Service Center at 419.559.2109.
Enrollment Process for new students:
- Complete online application down below.
- Submit Terra State School Consent form, signed by student and parent only, along with unofficial high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students with a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher are exempt from placement testing. The student’s high school transcript will be used for placement instead.
- Once you have received a confirmation email your documents have been received, contact Admissions at 419.559.2349 to schedule an appointment.
Returning CCP students:
- All students need to submit a School Consent form annually. Submit the School Consent form, signed by student and parent, along with unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com.
- Schedule an appointment by calling Admissions at 419.559.2349.
Please check your Terra State email account for more updates as they become available.
Deadlines for CCP paperwork may change due to these events. Please know we are working with our school partners to ensure this does not impact your ability to participate in CCP for the 2020-2021 school year. Be sure to communicate with your school counselor, turn in the Letter of Intent to participate and complete your School Consent Form. The School Consent Form MUST be signed be the student, parent and school counselor.
College Credit Plus Applications