Terra State wants to help you get jump on your future! As an Ohio resident, students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate in the College Credit Plus (CCP) program at no cost to their families. This amazing opportunity helps offset the cost of higher education and allows young adults the chance to get ahead before turning 18.
Updated Enrollment Process for CCP Students
Students for the 2021-2022 school year are deemed CCP eligible if they have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher. These policy changes were made by the State of Ohio due to COVID-19.
*Students may need to take plcement testing to meet prerequisites for course placement.
Students entering grades 7-9, or those without a high school GPA, must complete placement testing to determine CCP eligibility. To schedule a remote test, contact the Academic Service Center at 419.559.2109.
Enrollment Process for new students:
- Complete online application.
- Submit Terra State School Consent form, along with unofficial high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have received a confirmation email your documents have been received, contact CCP Admissions at 419.559.2349 to schedule an advising appointment.
Returning CCP students:
- All students need to submit a School Consent form annually, along with unofficial high school transcript to email@example.com.
- Schedule an advising appointment by calling CCP Admissions at 419.559.2349.
Please check your Terra State email account for more updates as they become available.
Deadlines for CCP paperwork may change due to these events. Please know we are working with our school partners to ensure this does not impact your ability to participate in CCP for the 2021-2022 school year. Be sure to communicate with your school counselor, turn in the Letter of Intent to participate and complete your School Consent Form. The School Consent Form MUST be signed by the student, parent and school counselor.
College Credit Plus Applications