New Student Admissions
Terra State wants to help you create your future, whether you plan to graduate and enter the workforce or transfer to another institution to continue your education. We also know that taking those first steps can be the hardest, so we offer a simple application process that will get you moving in the right direction.
Am I considered a new student?
There are so many fun things to do and see and all the professors are very nice.
New students are considered students that have graduated high school or earned a GED and have not previously attended Terra State or another college. If you have previously applied to Terra State but did not register for classes, you are also considered a new student. If you do not fall into this category, please review the options on the How to Apply page to make sure your experience is the best it can be.
New students should begin by following the admission process below:
- Visit Terra State for a tour
- Apply for admission using the new student application
- Request transcripts from your high school or GED program
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Terra State Scholarships application
- Take a placement assessment
- Schedule an appointment with an academic and career advisor
New student application