Returning Student Admissions
We at Terra State know that life doesn't always go as expected and that's ok. We want to welcome you back to strive to meet your educational goals!
Am I considered a returning student?
I love Terra State because I have another opportunity to start over.
Returning students are considered students that have previously taken classes at Terra State and have been away for more than one year. Your credits are still on file, but you will need to complete a returning student application. If you applied for admission but never registered for classes you should re-apply using the new student application. If you do not fall into this category, please review the options on the How to Apply page to make sure your experience is the best it can be. The application for admission has no deadline, so you are welcome to apply any time before the semester begins.
Returning students should begin by following the admission process below:
- Visit Terra State for a tour if you would like to learn about all the new things on campus
- Apply for admission using the Returning Student Application below
- Request transcripts from your high school or GED program and any other colleges or universities you previously attended and send them to our Record's Office
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Terra State Scholarships application
- Take a placement assessment
- Schedule an appointment with an academic and career advisor