Sending transcripts to Terra State

If you are planning to attend Terra State and have graduated high school, you can send your high school transcripts at any time. Current high school students must wait until after graduation to submit transcripts. To learn more about official high school and GED transcripts, visit our High School and GED Transcripts page

If you have transcripts from another college or the military, please send them as soon as possible. These documents need to be evaluated before you can register for classes. These transcripts should be sent out our Records department. If you have any questions about sending transcripts from other colleges or the military, please contact our Records department at 419.559.2405 or