The Ohio Small Business Development Center
Accelerate Ohio's economy by helping people start, sustain and grow their businesses!
Terra State’s SBDC has been on campus since 1988 providing confidential one-to-one advising and entrepreneurial training programs to prospective and existing small business owners in Erie, Ottawa, Sandusky and Seneca Counties. Services are free of charge, although fees may be charged for workshops or seminars.
Our center engages in outreach activities designed to link resources of the federal, state and local governments with the resources of the educational community, the economic development community and the private sector to meet the diverse needs of the small business community.
Small Business Development Training Resources:
- Small Business Basics 2019 Schedule
- Small Business Basics Presentation for Businesses
- Small Business Basics Presentation for Students
Small Business Basics Presentation Materials:
- Business Basics - Counseling Information Form
- Business Basics - 2019 Outline
- Business Basics - Bus. Plan Worksheet*
- Business Basics - Bus. Plan Narrative*
- Business Basics - Bus Plan Pro forma*
- Business Basics - Starting Your Business in Ohio Publication*
For more information about Terra State's SBDC, contact:
The Small Business Development Center Program of Ohio (SBDC) program is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The SBDC program is also funded in part by the Ohio Development Services Agency. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the SBDC at Terra State Community College, 419.559.2210.
*Free download of Adobe Acrobat Required to view and print articles on this page.