Ensuring the safety of our campus community is always our top priority. At the recommendation of State of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine to Ohio’s colleges and universities, we at Terra State are taking decisive, proactive steps to minimize our risk to the growing threat of COVID-19. We will be updating this page periodically and sending updates as the situation evolves.
What Do Students Need To Know?
1. On August 3rd, Terra State will be open for in-person visits from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursdays. On Fridays, regular business hours will still take place in a virtual setting as the College will be closed for sanitization purposes.
If are looking to take a tour of campus, please contact our Admissions office at 419.559.2349
or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to schedule an advising appointment, please
email email@example.com to schedule that in advance.
All visitors can enter and exit through Building A or Building B where they will sign-in and have their temperature taken. Face masks or facial coverings are required when you are in common areas or meeting with other individuals. If you do not have a face masks, please stop at the security booth in the lobby of Building B and they will provide one for you.
Please call 419.334.8400 with any other questions.
2. We have released a Smart Start Playbook for our Fall Reopening. You can download a copy here: Terra State's Smart Start Playbook
3. The College recommends those traveling review information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
4. Everyone is encouraged to follow CDC guidelines and protocols to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose and/or after coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Always wash your hands with soap and water if they are visibly dirty
Future official notices and updates will be conveyed via Terra State email. Every employee and student is asked to please check email regularly. Notifications of official updates will be shared via social media and other means.
Links & Resources
Ohio COVID-19 Call Center: 833.427.5634