Ensuring the safety of our campus community is always our top priority. At the recommendation of State of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine to Ohio’s colleges and universities, we at Terra State are taking decisive, proactive steps to minimize our risk to the growing threat of COVID-19. We will be updating this page periodically and sending updates as the situation evolves.
Terra Cares – Emergency Financial Aid Grant
For more information and instruction to download the form, visit our CARES ACT page.
For information on vaccine scheduling and eligibility, please visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Sandusky County Status: Orange
Check the Ohio Public Health Advisory System for more county status information.
County Status Color Guide
Status Information: Yellow
Status Information: Orange
Status Information: Red
Status Information: Purple
Current Hours of Operation
|Building||Days & Hours|
|Terra State Community College||Beginning: May 17, 2021|
|Building A: Roy W. Klay Hall||Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|Building B: General Technologies||Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Building C: Student Activities Center||No Entry|
|Building D: The Bordner Center||No Entry|
|Building E: Engineering Technologies||Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Building I: R.B. Hayes Skilled Trades Center||Open with Access Control|
ALL BUILDINGS CLOSED SATURDAY & SUNDAY
All building hours are subject to change to accommodate classes and events on campus
The College recommends those traveling review information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Everyone is encouraged to follow CDC guidelines and protocols to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose and/or after coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Always wash your hands with soap and water if they are visibly dirty
Future official notices and updates will be conveyed via Terra State email. Every employee and student is asked to please check email regularly. Notifications of official updates will be shared via social media and other means.
Links & Resources
Ohio COVID-19 Call Center: 833.427.5634
Questions or concerns about COVID-19?