Tiffin University is proud to partner with Terra State Community College for courses of study that lead to a four-year degree. Each articulation agreement, or pathway, focuses on a course of study. Information on each agreement can be found below.
- Accounting and Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business Management and Bachelor of Business Administration
- Cohort Business Management and Bachelor of Business Administration
- Criminal Justice and Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Marketing and Bachelor of Business Administration
- Designed to save you money. Students in the DragonNext program may enroll in a maximum of three semester hours of course work at Tiffin University during the fall, spring and summer semesters for a maximum of four semesters prior to transfer; the student will pay the Terra State rate for these courses. Tiffin University supplemental fees and technology fee will be charged to Terra State. Books are the student’s responsibility. Once a student earns their associate's degree from Terra State and starts their bachelor's degree on Tiffin University's main campus, they may be eligible for a transfer scholarship ranging from $7,000 - $10,000 dependent on cumulative GPA.
- Choose from over 40 undergraduate degree programs on-campus, online and at extended
learning locations. You can take courses in your academic pathway at both Terra State
and at Tiffin University that will apply directly to your bachelor’s degree program.
- Terra State courses align with Tiffin University courses, allowing for a seamless transfer to Tiffin University. You will receive support from both schools, working with dedicated counselors from each institution.
- Students will have access to services and programs at both schools. This includes access to Tiffin University’s Office of Career Services, library privileges and academic resources, like tutoring and use of Murphy Academic Center. Students will be able to attend athletic and other student activities offered by both institutions as well.
Admissions requirements and processes
Students apply and are admitted directly out of high school or as a college transfer student. In either case, students begin the program by applying for an associate degree at Terra State, while purposely planning to transfer to Tiffin University for bachelor’s degree completion. DragonNext requires that students must be accepted by both Terra State and Tiffin University.
Questions? Contact us for more information!
Admissions Office at Terra State Community College
Manager of Northwest Ohio Academic Centers, Tiffin University