The Terra State Alert Notification System
Terra State Community College is proud to offer a new, state-of-the-art mass notification system. This notification system is called Terra Alert. Terra Alert sends messages instantly and simultaneously to all registered users with text-capable cell phones, PDAs, pagers, smartphones and satellite phones. The Terra Alert system can even send notifications via email.
Students, faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to register for this free service. Once you register, Terra State can quickly send critical campus safety information directly to you. This information includes school closings and other safety threats.
Not only will vital information be sent directly to you, it will also be posted online.
How to Register for Terra Alert
Signing up for Terra Alert notifications is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- First, create a username. You can use your Student Portal username or create an entirely different one.
- Next, create and verify your password.
- Then, enter your text-capable mobile phone number and select your cellular provider.
- Check that you agree to the terms of service.
- After agreeing to the terms of service, click on the "Create Account" button.
Once you click on the "Create Account" button, you will be redirected to the e2Campus website. You should receive a validation text message from e2Campus shortly after registering. The text message will have a validation code that needs to be entered on the e2Campus website.
- Enter your validation code in the box provided and click "Validate." This step completes the Terra Alert registration process.
- After you have verified your account on the e2Campus website, you can add alternate means of contact (another mobile device, email address or voice number) to your account. Keep in mind that you can always return to this page later to add this additional information. You can also view a tutorial of the registration process.
- If you have already signed up for Terra Alerts and need to manage your account, login here.
NOTE: Registration is FREE. Your service plan's standard text messaging fees apply to all messages sent to your cell phone.
If you have questions about the Terra Alert system, please contact Campus Safety at 419.559.2253.
For technical questions, contact the IT Help Desk at 419.559.2309.