We’ve found an even better way for Terra State students to save money and succeed from the very first day of class. With digital textbooks and required course materials through Follett ACCESS, you’ll get instant access and save an average of 62% or more over printed books.
How does it work?
Follett ACCESS is a partnership between Terra State and The Titan Shop that allows students to rent or purchase textbooks at a reduced cost. The $32/credit hour charge is posted directly to your Terra State Tuition and Fees bill and can be paid along with your college charges or by using financial aid.
Students will have access to course materials when classes start. A vast majority of our College's faculty use course materials, like a textbook, during each class. As a result, it is even more important for students to have those materials on hand and be ready to use them when needed.
How Do I Participate?
All students are initially included in the program; however, students may opt-out of the program during specified opt-out periods each semester. For each semesters, students may opt-out between the first day of registration and the Wednesday before the start of each term. Additional opt-out date information can be found in the FAQs below.
How to Access Your Course Materials
You can access your digital course materials utilizing any one of these three ways:
- Email sent to your school email account
- A BryteWave (RedShelf) account will be created using your school email address
- An email will be sent to you with a link to your shelf.
- This emailed link will take you to your BryteWave Discover Shelf account where you can log in using your school email address and find your preloaded material on your Shelf.
- Additional support for email can be found here: BryteWave Email info
- Log in using the URL for BryteWave: https://brytewave.redshelf.com/
- Use the link in Canvas
- Click on your course in Canvas
- Then choose the BryteWave link named BryteWave Course Materials.
Please note, if your course materials are not BryteWave or Pearson, further instructions will be with your instructor on how to access certain courseware. The following Products will have their own link in Canvas outside of BryteWave course materials: McGraw Hill Connect, Cengage MindTap, Macmillan courseware – Achieve and Elsevier Evolve.
I have more questions about Follett ACCESS. Who should I contact?
The Titan ShopGeneral Technologies Building, B100