Online Courses & Certificates at the Kern Center
When you already have a full schedule, it might seem like you don’t have time to squeeze in a continuing education class or two.
With online learning options from the Kern Center at Terra State Community College, you can learn when it’s convenient for you - and with our large selection of online classes, you will find courses that line up directly with your professional or educational goals.
Career Training Programs
Our online career training programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. These experts work to provide students with a highly-effective web-based leading experience.
- Learn in-demand skills
- Most programs prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime, anywhere - work at your own pace
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Loans available
Professional Development Courses
Our online professional development courses, led by expert instructors are cover a wide variety of topics from accounting to writing!
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors in their field
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions start monthly
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score
Ohio Real Estate Licensing
Get your real estate license in Ohio by taking online real estate license courses. Terra State partners with Hondros College to offer all the courses (120 hours of instruction) required for you to take your real estate licensing exam. Choose the comprehensive Set for Success Package, or take the courses individually:
- Real Estate Principles and Practices, 40 hours
- Real Estate Law, 40 hours
- Real Estate Finance, 20 hours
- Real Estate Appraisal, 20 hours
For more information, contact the Kern Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.559.2464.